Monday, March 24, 2008

GOSH...my days are packed

with stuff going on back to back
and im trying to squeeze a little time for everything
at the same time doing my best to have quality time
and not rush through them

im trying hard to convince myself that im not busy
although failing quite badly
afterall its all up to the mind
how busy one is
its about planning my time well
and enjoying every moment of business

it cant be helped
cause i was suppose to be free
but all these activities are not mandatory
and besides i enjoy them

i've planned a whole list of people to meet up with
people that i should have met since the start of jc life
but somehow along the way
didnt really got down to it
a whole list of places to visit 
and i barely strike off half the list
besides that, i havent been spending much 'me' time
except that i last remembered i had been watching movies 
for a consecutive no. of 
but somehow im crowded with stuff to be able to do that

quite disjointed post
but ah...rushing around makes me feel like that all the time

exciting stuff this week:))



ironically, i never felt this free before
free as in busy/free  and  freedom/free

No comments: