Thursday, April 3, 2008

i rmb telling someone close to me 
to go for something you really want
then not trying at all 
cause when you look back
at least you would have been certain of the outcome
then not knowing at all

i reallyreally wish i hadnt
then i wouldnt be stuck in this dilema
the unknown would have provided much comfort
much better than this


it started out as one of the plans i have
then realising that it was almost taken away from me
now i want it more than ever
how close i am to have it
and still believing that it was meant for me
it may never materialise afterall

its almost like life is poking fun of me
putting me through test after test
and i stupidly believe that everything happens for a reason
but never seemed to get an answer

ive been making myself terribly busy with work and stuff
hoping that at the end of the day
i'll be too tired and i'll just fall asleep
but somehow
i've been keeping late nights
waking up at six and continue with my twenty hour day
im no superwoman
and its taking a toll on me

just give me this for once
i want it reallyreally badly.

No comments: